mandag 23. februar 2009

Cupcakes

I'm a big fan of cupcakes. They're so pretty and good, and really easy to make :D

Today when I was walking home from school, I was on a quick visit in the food store, and then I saw that they was selling a new type of cupecakes :D My stomack felt that they was good so of caours I bought it.They're named Dröm-muffins (Dream-cupcakes) and is produced by GodBiten Konditori. I also love chocolate, so it was very nice that is were chocolat cupcakes with vanillacream. I went happy home to eat this delicious things, but of cours I was disappointed -The cupcakes was dry and just went very sticky in my mouth. Luckly I had some raspberry sauce home and they tasted much better with that on. Well,well.. I think I should stop trusting my stomack. When I was in Austira, I tried everything they sold there, and we don't have here. Nearly everything I tried tasted like shit :P



Since I'm such a cupcake fan, of cours I have a very good recipe.


You need:
1 1/4 dl sugar
2 eggs
2 dl flavor
1 teaspoon baking powder
115 gram butter

Set the stove at 190 degrees. Put the butter and the sugar in a bowl and mix it together. Add the eggs carefully. Then you add the flavor and baking power. Not all at the same time. Then it's just to fill the cups 3/4 full and put the cupcakes in the stove for about 10 minuts.

I'll take a picture of my cupcakes next time I'll make it :D

A cupcake hug from Betzy