torsdag 26. februar 2009

Fun in the snow ;DD

In P.I class today, we went to a hill near the school. Our teatcher lend us some super fast sledgdes and we had a lot of fun out in the winter weather (The most of us, at least. You know, not everyone love the winter as much as I do) It was a nice break from our otherwise stressful weekdays. The boys went down to the biggest jumps (offc) and I'm pretty surprised - noone broke their tailbone (or whatever it's named in english. I guess I've hear sometime that it's named occyx or something, but that don't sounds like a word normal persons (they whose not doctors or something like that) use, if you understand)










Well, Evertything went well and tomorrow we shal have ski day! That we be funny, but I guess someone will hurt himself... I'll tell you later.