tirsdag 24. februar 2009

Garden Rails

Today I had time to try my rails in the garden. I didn't went very well (offc) but I think I'll try next time I'm somewhere with a real rail :P Hehe.. And that might be on friday :D We have skiday at our school, but I don't know if it is any rails where we're going, but I hope so. It will be funny to make a fool aout of my self for half the school.

Over it's a picture of one of my rails :P It sucked.. The other was better :D

My sister filmed me, when I was trying the rails. I've made a little film, but the program I use (Windows movie maker) get so fucked up every time I try to put in songs or music or something, so it's just the original sound. Pretty boring, bur I hope you cna live with it. Btw, my sister isn't the best filmer ever, so she missed some of the best parts (When I was falling the stupidest ways and stuff :P )

I'm sorry, but my youtube account doesn't work, so you need to wait some days before I can upload my video.